The price for an egg donor to travel to Cyprus for egg donation is only 6300 EUR, and it includes:
- fresh medical tests for an egg donor (plus additional 200 EUR for Thalassemia test if needed);
- medications to prepare an egg donor for the egg retrieval;
- receipt of a foreign passport for an egg donor;
- airline tickets;
- accommodation, three times meals per day, local transfers in Cyprus for an egg donor and our coordinator (for 7-day period);
- Agency fee.
The cost of the program shall be paid by the client to the bank account of the Agency after the client has chosen a suitable candidate of an egg donor in our database.
The following set of rules has been elaborated to protect your and egg donor's interests:
- an egg donor starts her stimulation for egg donation under the supervision of doctors in our partner clinic in Ukraine. We provide your doctor with access to all medical documents (ultrasound and medical tests results) of the egg donor;
- an egg donor arrives in Cyprus 3 - 4 days before the scheduled egg retrieval. Completion of the stimulation process takes place under the supervision of a Cypriot doctor;
- an egg donor travels with a coordinator from the Agency. The coordinator provides language and organizational support to the egg donor, taking care of all the communication with the patient's clinic. The total price includes all travel expenses of the egg donor and the coordinator;
- the Agency supervises an egg donor during her hormonal stimulation, making sure the egg donor follows the assigned medical protocol.